I found a bunch of errors in One Stone. I don’t mean necessarily little things I can roll with, like who stood where, or mistranslated names. No, I found errors like the names of several countries changing, and a character’s physical description being wrong.
I am probably going to go through the older posts and try to correct them if it’s a simple matter of find-replace. I use a macro to HTMLise the working document as it is, which might work out okay. I think in addition to this, given that I’m approaching the half-way point in the book, that I’ll start offering an epub version of the book for anyone who wants to ‘catch up’, or maybe try something with the archive to make it all flow together nicer.
Either way, I think I just made myself more work, fixing my own screwup!